Monday, June 04, 2012

Jubilee bunting....


Probably not my finest crafting hours but ours is the only handmade bunting in the street.  I have nothing against mass produced plastic...but it's just not for me.  Mr C has made a marvellous job of making a 'patchwork' union flag in the upstairs window but I shall have to photograph it tomorrow along with the little felt and ribbon flags I have made to go on the window sill in my milk bottles.  I wouldn't say I was a rampant royalist but I think the jubilee should be celebrated and I think the Queen, certainly after standing in the freezing rain for 3 hours yesterday, should be applauded.  She certainly can't have an off day like the rest of us and I think she is amazing :)  Street party tomorrow as well as.....





Mr Chop's 11th birthday.  We had a family bbq 'eat indoors' yesterday and he will have to have an extended birthday present giving because a certain internet firm, who has always been fab in the past, have let me down and 'express delivery' does not appear to do what it says on the tin. I made lots of these cakes, while Mr C decorated them....



Don't know why Mr B isn't in this one but here is Chopsie with his cousins.


And here are the 'boys' having breakfast....bonding :)

Too cute...although the eagle eyed among you will have spotted that patch of bunny wee!!  Stern looks were given.

No comments: