Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's a bit chilly round here.....

think I might need one of these.......

My felt campfire that I made from Jeannette's book...the one mention above.   I finished the African violet at the weekend but am waiting for some sun so I can take pictures...it's turned very cold in Cambridge, especially after hitting 27 degrees last week...I even had the get my socks out! And talking of felt...not all felts are created equal.  I get 3 different sorts of felt and they are all good for different things.  Will write more about that soon.

Hope it gets better tomorrow..we are having a barbeque with the neighbours and watching the wedding.

Right, an unexpected morning off work must not be frittered away...am off to do some tidying before the lovely long weekend.....and wait for my felt to arrive :D

1 comment:

♥ emma bear forever ♥ said...

Lovely, I could do with one of these to take camping. It would actually give the illusion of warmth in a chilly tent x