Friday, September 03, 2010

Busy, busy, busy...

and too busy to post here :( Boys, all three of them, are back at school and so that means early mornings. Mr C is in his play, Redemption Song, so lots of late nights and early morning make very tired people.


Got to get some more stuff in my shop. Some is photographed but needs editing and some just needs uploading but it has slipped down my list, somewhere well behind cleaning the fridge and the windows :(


Here is something I have made though.....


 
 Something sunny to go with all the sunny weather we are having :D

Oh...and there was muchos excitement from me this afternoon as the postie arrived with my Moo swing tags....it is very strange seeing things you have done in proper print like that.

On the parenting front all is ticking along swimmingly.  It nearly wasn't when Mr B decided to hurl his scooter at the wheels of Mr. Chop's bike on the way home...could have been nasty. They are having a Star Wars evening tonight with next-door-Steve.  I am sure they will all have a great time.

Right...off to get ready.....

No comments: