Thursday, August 26, 2010

I love this.....

I made it last night while I was listening to the radio.  Mr C was writing a  play and I was sewing...get us!! Sadly that is not how it is the vast majority of the time.  Anyway...here it is.....


There is just something about the colour...I want to make lots!
I think I will make some and put them in my shop.  I have been having an argument with my email this afternoon. I decided it might be time to blow my own trumpet and just send my shop address out to people I know...I seem to know a lot people, Mr C commented, and some have changed their address or got bulk email blocks (or just me blocked!!) and it kept stopping and saying it hadn't sent it for this reason or that.  I says it has sent it now but it is still in my outbox waiting to go so I do not know what I shall do...SORRY if you got it 20 times ..... I am slinking off to do something useful.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's GORGEOUS! You are a very clever lady indeed Mrs C. The Kazbo x