Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hurray....for sunshine...

I have had some towels on the line for 2 days now but they keep getting rained on...but sunshine today means that they can come in and be put away :D

Mr Chops is having a great time at camp and we have spoken on the phone to him everyday.  Mr B is really missing him :(  We took him to see Toy Story 3 yesterday...COOL FILM!!!!  I think the best of the lot. And today he is out with Grandma and Grandad having lots of fun.  I have been tidying and trying not to sew but after the ironing is done I am getting my needle and thread out :D

Mr C has been spending much time making a better Etsy banner for my shop which is looking good.  We are having trouble resizing though :(  He has taken some better photos with a camera we have borrowed from next door but we won't be able to upload those til later.  This is what he has come up with so far...


It's not the bestest photo ever but I should have the good ones later :D  This is for the banner and he has done this one for compliment slips....




It's getting there...just the beginning.

No comments: