Friday, January 15, 2010

Marmalade.....

to make from scratch or not to make from scratch???
I have always bought the tin of pre pulped oranges before now, but my Veg Box people were doing a marmalade kits and I love making it so I thought I'd give it a try. I have spent an hour juicing, pithing and slicing oranges...if it tastes better it WILL be worth it...but if it doesn't I will be back to me tins :D

And I still have this Carrot Cake to make from Debbie and also the soup. Think I might get both done today as I was going to sew but my machine is skipping stitches left, right and centre and I cannot fix it. Done everything in the trouble shooting section so phoned the shop and they are getting back to me about collecting and servicing it :D

The boys made a video (stills shots really) with my camera over the weekend and it hasn't worked since. It is probably just the batteries but I cannot be bothered to check it at the moment so no photos of simmering servilles!

No comments: